My fantastic holidays!!!

Sara......
In this moment I'm  thinking about my holidays. It seems that the days  don't want to pass. These last days of school are so boring and long. I hope that the holidays arrive soon because I'm very tired and I want to be finally free!. I have a lotf of plans for my holidays. One of the first things that I will do, it will be to sleep. Yes, I can't wait to can sleep and stay in the bed until 11 o' clock. The 11 of june there will be a party in Gairo and I think that I will go to sleep to Rossana's home and so I will can go out with her during the party.
I think that I will dedicate all my holidays to my friends, my passions and the sea. As of tipical mediterranean girl, I love to hav a good tan. In fact I love staying under the sun and to hear the waves that dash against the beach. I love staying a lot of hours into the sea and swiming. I will go everyday to the beach with my friends that live in Osini. As  the last year, we will go to the beach that calls Museddu. It is  a big beach where we will stay from the morning until the evening. Moreover I think that I will go to run because I need to be in fine shape, so every morning I will go out soon from my house to go to run. When I will time free, I will read o I watch the tv to relax myself. During the summer I think that I  will go in different towns to dance. In fact I'm a member of the S.Barbara Ulassai group!!
But, beyond to have a fun with my friends and to dedicate myself about my passions, I think that I will help my parents because they need my help especially in the farmland.
I hope that this summer will be fantastic, I need to rest up and to relax myself. After a long hard year of school, it needs to have a good holidays that have a only one job: they must be FUNNY!
                                         

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento