MY FABULOUS SUMMER!!!!

 Fabiola :

As the expected timetable, the summer is coming.

The first thing that occurs to me , perhaps dictated by time, it's sweet sleep.
I know that I bore some of this, and we'll go to sea, lighthouse and long walks in the evening.
Also, taking part of the folk of my country, I'm going to dance to the parties of each villages, with  my friends, making  know everyone about our culture and tradition.
Besides, with my friends we will go to the beach and to camping. Finally I'll have some time to read a good book and  to listen to my favorite music.

In mid-July for a week, I'll go to Rome to visit my cousin, to spend a few days with her ​​and her family.
I Will visit Rome, with its ancient monuments.
For example, I'll see for the first time, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and the beautiful Piazza di Spagna.
Dream for a long time to go, and I hope that Rome is beautiful as I imagine.
Also, my cousin had a farm in the country, and besides having farm animals,  she has got  also horses, and then I will take advantage to do horse riding.
A sport that  I dream to do since I was a child.
I hope to enjoy a lot, and to pass a quiet summer.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento