Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, me and Rossana are not going on a trip to Madrid!! :(
And during these days, just from March 29 to April 2, we stayed in schoooooooool.!!!
Let's say that most of the time we were not alone, and if we were ... we invent pastimes such as math and do many other things:)
Let's say that most of the time we were not alone, and if we were ... we invent pastimes such as math and do many other things:)
I must say, to my surprise, I thought I bored to death ...... in truth we have a little bored, but we also have fun, especially when the teacher Carboni took us around the shops.
But some professors have brought with them in other classes, especially in 1c and 4a where we laughed and joked, especially in 4a , becouse it's a very unique and fun class, which made as feel at ease. But despite everything, we had time to prepare the oral test and also to make them, so there is also served.
And moreover, was also a good opportunity to meet and make friends with other people.
...... but I must admit that my fabulous class I missed a lot, and I hope to do in the coming years with them many beautiful and fun-filled trips !!!!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento