Passion...engagement...delight...perseverance...
disappointment...difficulty....discussions....
experiences   and   friendship......
This is in few words a Folk Group....
My S.Barbara Ulassai  Group!!!!
I'm in this group since 2007, and initially I didn't like this type of " sport" but my parents, particularly my father, wanted me to learn this art.
I will thank him for ever because in few time i have discover the beauty of a tradition, the particularity of  traditional dance and the great trade that I feel every time I use the ancient custom of my village.


This passion will remain in my heart until the time of my death...
It's something that you bring inside and come out when you hear the sound of this wonderful instrument :
 the accordion.
The foot begin to moves alones,  arrive a sensation of happiness and every problem appears more simple.
Well, our group every spring and summer is invited a lot of festivals in all  the Sardinia...... But not only this, in fact we were invited last summer in Barcellona for a great Italian Festival and for us that was an experience absolutely fantastic!!!!! =)



I have others hobbies and passion...
 One of these is to read.
I think that the books are the food for the mind, and to read is the most important thing for a child to discover the imagination's word and that it's a good way to mature himself.  I like only the book that with few words can fell me emotions and can understand me a lot of thing about the life, and i like the books that speak about womens and their problems in the different way of the world.
Read make me happy....When I'm reading I forget every thing, and I fell all the sensations of the protagonist. Read relax me in every moment, and it's a good medicine for the sadness and the loneliness, or it's a good way if you want to travel with the imagination to leave the reality for few hours.

I like so much listen music. I listen every type of music, and I select the kind of music in conformity with my humour. I listen italian music,english music and when I'm so happy the " reggaetton",a particular musical kind that make me happy and it's in spanish language. Of this,my favourite singers are "Wisin y Yandel" that are so lovely and the king "Don Omar".
Of the english music, I like a lot of singers as Rihanna, Eminem, Jason Derulo, 50cent, Nelly, Beyonce, Leona Lewis ( so sweet!!) Ne Yo, Bruno Mars.
Of the italian oneIi like the voice of  artist as " Zero Assoluto" , "Modà", and "Emma" that are young artists, or the songs of great singers as " Claudio Baglioni"  " Ligabue", " Vasco" and others....
I don't watch Television so much, but in this period I'm watching a interesting TV series, " The vampire Diaries". I'm watching it in English and i like this series because talks about a so difficult love...... Ah yes I forgot to say that I'm an incurable romantic!!!!

SARA

5 commenti:

  1. Hi !!! me too, like you, I love this TV series! the last episode of season two will be out April 7th! we must not lose it ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. well, I think that Don Omar, el rey, is a good portorican singer.. his songs are very good to dance the dominican traditional dance, "el perreo"..;) isn't it?

    RispondiElimina
  3. ahahahahhaha yes i like this dance but i can't practise it !!!=) =) =)

    RispondiElimina
  4. what a good description of your folk group! I see that you love dancing in a folk group, that you love emotions that it brings to you. I love dancing folk dance but I don't have much time to do it because I play volleyball.. Dance for me too :) bye

    RispondiElimina