Fabiola 

 In my free time I like devote myself to many hobbyes, but the most important is :  THE DANCE
From when I was children I loved dancing  becouse the dance fill me of emotiones and fell myself free ...
I had attended a Latin-American  dance school when I was 7 years old, until at the age of 14 years old, when I decided to stop this, for attende the folk group of my village, where I had met new persons and I had done new friend-ship.
I have a good time, especially when me and my friends we go in other village or in other places, for an exemple in the year 2010 we are go to SPAIN !!!
I'am so proude of practise this art especially when we exhibit with greates corheography and involventes dances.






Moreover, I like listen music, my  favourites singer are: Rihanna and Lady Gaga. Are so good in theirs kind and are so expressives and trasgressives singer. The most sing that I prefer of Lady Gaga is: TELEPHONE and of Rihanna is : ONLY The GIRL (IN THE WORD). The first song remember me a so special day the second song is a soundrack of one of my favorites movies.



Usually I don't watch TV,  but in the afternoon  I like see a fantastic talent show : AMICI
In this program there are a 2 group : the blue and the black . In this group there are singer and dancer that will compete with each other to became the winner of this program.
The winner gets 100 thousand euro and a schoolarship of 50.000 euro and a contract of employment.


Moreover, I like do to the cinema and I like watch Harry Potter saga  from I was 10 years old and I don't stopped to see it.

3 commenti:

  1. I love traditional dances! Never give it up, it's there to remind you of your culture!!
    - and i also love singing :D

    RispondiElimina
  2. i agree with you.. i wrote a commnt in another blog and i said it's a way to remind you about your rooths so don't stop if you like
    p.s.customs are beautiful!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I agree with you because me too I love traditional dances, but I don't like your "stars" like Lady Gaga and Rihanna. Why don't you listen very Rock music? ;)

    RispondiElimina